miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

Me

     Hi, my name is Jenniffer Larrazabal because I´d like you to me Jenny. I´m 23 years old. The presente composition talk to my friends, parents, supervisor, acquaintance and colleague.
     I have a son. He called Cristian Javier. He is one year old. He is very healthy and strong. I love him. He is the most important person in my life. My mother is called Zulma. She is a Bussines woman. She works hard every day on the down town. My father is called Miguel. He is a Bussines man. He is from Colombia. I have one sister. She called Shirley. She is 29 years old. She is secretary.
     I have 3 best friend, they are Diana, Maria and Eneiro. They are Engineer. Eneiro is 24 years old. He is very crazy and funny and he likes the partys and drink a lot. Maria is 23 years old. He is very quiet and shy.  My other friend is Diana. She is 25 years old. She is very kind and reliable.
     My Teacher her name is Doris. She is very smart, sometimes she is connected to the internet to teach us new skill and also make class more fun. 
     Merlin is an acquaintance  of mine, we met through a friend.
     Anny is my colleague friend. She is 24 years old. She is funny, beautiful person and very intelligent and we studied together in the high school. She has a son too.
     My supervisor called Dilma Chavez. She is a teacher from high school. She is married and she has three childrens. She is very serious.
     I don´t have boy friend L

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario